welcome

Radio Free Exile - something for your head - LPFM radio in Penfield, NY. Indie music, spoken word, and commentary. Submissions to: Radio Free Exile, p.o. box 691, Penfield, NY, 14526.

Visit exileguy's emporium for great T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers and more. 1000's of items & designs. Scroll to the bottom of this page for a sampling of the latest additions to the catalog.

And exileguy's attic, for great quality books, coins, and collectibles. And this blog for a little bit of everything.

Don't you think today would be a good day for Donald Trump to resign?


3.04.2009

an email from a phan...


I received an email today, the gist of it was, "...hey, your blog is pretty cool and all but maybe you should try to commercialize it a little less, nobody really cares what you got to sell, and they won't come back, blah blah blah..." and I looked at that and had to chuckle because I know that there are about 500 billion blogs out there and all of them have some kind of something that they advertise, even if it is an amazon dot com search box, and at least I offer things that I like, and what the fuck anyway, 'cause I have this podcast that gets hit around 1500-2000 times a week, and it takes a certain amount of time, energy, and talent to put it together, and isn't that worth something since you get to listen for free, and this blog itself takes a certain amount of work to keep updated, and just because someone is not interested in a book or a bumper sticker, or whatever, doesn't mean that the rest of this is not valid and then I relaxed, since I got a little pissed about it, so I relaxed and realized that that doesn't matter anyway, because the people who see what's for sale and like what they see might buy something if they got the dough, or not, and then others won't, and none of it will change anything. So I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment