welcome

Radio Free Exile - something for your head - LPFM radio in Penfield, NY. Indie music, spoken word, and commentary. Submissions to: Radio Free Exile, p.o. box 691, Penfield, NY, 14526.

Visit exileguy's emporium for great T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers and more. 1000's of items & designs. Scroll to the bottom of this page for a sampling of the latest additions to the catalog.

And exileguy's attic, for great quality books, coins, and collectibles. And this blog for a little bit of everything.

Don't you think today would be a good day for Donald Trump to resign?


12.01.2010

when does it end?

I've been remodeling my bedroom, and so there are stacks of books, records, and cds all over the place, thousands of them, with an aisle from the door to my bed, and keeping with my theme of 2010 sucks ass, this morning I woke up and heard this huge storm going on outside, a mixture of rain and wet snow, and while I was listening to the wind batter the walls, I heard the horrible sound of a dripping going on and had to start rearranging the piles so I could get to the fucking window where the water was coming in through the seams and I had to make separate stacks, dry books and wet ones, wrapped a towel around the fucking evil window sill, and pulled out the wet books so I could set them on end on a table and set up a fan to blow air into them and try to save a few, but of course, it is the most rare and fragile books that got the wetest, and judging by the amount of water in the carpet, this water was pouring in most of the night, which is just my fucking luck, and I can't fucking wait for this horrible year to fucking end, I've just about had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment