welcome

Radio Free Exile - something for your head - LPFM radio in Penfield, NY. Indie music, spoken word, and commentary. Submissions to: Radio Free Exile, p.o. box 691, Penfield, NY, 14526.

Visit exileguy's emporium for great T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers and more. 1000's of items & designs. Scroll to the bottom of this page for a sampling of the latest additions to the catalog.

And exileguy's attic, for great quality books, coins, and collectibles. And this blog for a little bit of everything.

Don't you think today would be a good day for Donald Trump to resign?


6.10.2010

exileguy 2012


don't think that I don't know how silly this sounds, the idea that I could get any of you to vote for me, I mean, come on already, you'd have to be some really crazy fuckers, but, I believe that I meet the constitutional requirements, and that should be enough, I mean, after all, it is my right.

you guys are always choosing what you think is the lesser of two evils, picking the candidate you think will do the least amount of harm, and then just hoping for a little bit of good to filter through all the bullshit, and what have you gotten? two wars, an economy in shambles, big business & the government attacking your rights at every opportunity, widespread waste and corruption, and every asshole politician is on the fucking take, owned by someone. well, I can promise you this, I haven't recieved a fucking penny from any special interest group...nothing, not yet. honest.

not to mention all of the crazy bastards on both sides of just about any issue, screaming their empty fucking heads, parroting whatever their favorite hatefull talking heads spew into the airwaves, with no thought to empathy, compromise, or discussion, or thought itself. think about that. see what I mean?

and so there it is, I wouldn't dare promise that I'll do a better, or smarter, or fairer, or less corrupt job than anyone else - in fact I'll probably be the worst you've ever seen, completely corrupted by the power of the position, and what the fuck, at least you'll know what you're getting - you should all just stop kidding yourselves, pretending that this candidate or that candidate even gives a fuck about you, I mean, open your fucking eyes and pay attention, it's not getting any better, nobody with any real power is going to let it, so whatever, give me a shot, why settle for the lesser evil, you're only fooling yourself. really.

so when the time comes, boys & girls, put up my posters, hand out my buttons, bumper stickers, and handbills, then vote for me, so what if I'll be an asshole, how is that different, except that you'll do it with your eyes open.

exileguy in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment