welcome

Radio Free Exile - something for your head - LPFM radio in Penfield, NY. Indie music, spoken word, and commentary. Submissions to: Radio Free Exile, p.o. box 691, Penfield, NY, 14526.

Visit exileguy's emporium for great T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers and more. 1000's of items & designs. Scroll to the bottom of this page for a sampling of the latest additions to the catalog.

And exileguy's attic, for great quality books, coins, and collectibles. And this blog for a little bit of everything.

Don't you think today would be a good day for Donald Trump to resign?


6.24.2009

breaktime

So, here's what's happening, I'm taking a little break from this www ratrace - now, I know that this probably affects a very fucking small percentage of those who might actually read this, but if you're one of 'em, its for you, anyway, I'm gonna spend a few weeks working on some new episodes of Radio Free Exile and maybe a video or two, also soak up some sun, imagine that, since it is the summer, feed a squirrel, whatever, so do this for me, look for new Radio Free Exile episodes around the end of July and of course you can got to the link above and get archived shows, there's might be about 50 or more, more probably, but I don't know exactly, I've never even bothered to count, that's another story, and just what the fuck is that all about, like somebody might fucking know; then you can check the archives of this blog, there's even a link list of some of my very own favorite posts, in a very self-indulgent and egocentric kind of way, and then of course, the Radio Free Exile Super Swag Emporium will be open 24/7 to supply you with all of your earthly needs, I mean it, honest, no, really... and there you have it, enjoy my time off - I will.

1 comment: