welcome

Radio Free Exile - something for your head - LPFM radio in Penfield, NY. Indie music, spoken word, and commentary. Submissions to: Radio Free Exile, p.o. box 691, Penfield, NY, 14526.

Visit exileguy's emporium for great T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers and more. 1000's of items & designs. Scroll to the bottom of this page for a sampling of the latest additions to the catalog.

And exileguy's attic, for great quality books, coins, and collectibles. And this blog for a little bit of everything.

Don't you think today would be a good day for Donald Trump to resign?


3.16.2009

New Radio Free Exile podcast


You know, I've been waiting for 9 days for the server that I use for hosting my podcast to come back online after updating their software. This is kind of a drag because they have all of my podcast episodes archived on their site, so not only can't I upload the new (now almost old) episode, but nobody can listen to the archived ones. That's a little fucked, and I'm a little pissed, but there's nothing to do but wait for them, and seek a temporary alternative.
So, I've set up an account at another server and have uploaded
"Sacred Cows Make The Best Hamburgers."

This is only temporary, because the new host does not allow archiving. And I'm cautiously optimistic about everything working out soon.
So, in the meantime you can check out the new show, and I'll post when the fixes are in.
Here's the link, in case you missed it: http://exileguy.podcastpeople.com

There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment